Cooling Method:Natural Air Cooling
The shunt reactor is generally connected between the end of the extra-high voltage transmission line and the ground, and plays a reactive power compensation role. The reactor for generator full load test is the prototype of parallel reactor. Most of the electrical loads are inductive. When the inductive load is large, the terminal voltage increase of this line will be weakened or eliminated. However, the load is changing at any time, and this power frequency overvoltage occurs when the load is small or the end is open. A common method to solve this problem in engineering is to connect reactors in parallel, that is, parallel inductors.
1. Weaken the power frequency voltage caused by the capacitive effect of no-load or light-load long lines.
2. Improve the voltage distribution along the line and the reactive power distribution in light-load lines and reduce line losses.
3. Reduce the potential supply current, speed up the extinction of the potential supply arc, and increase the success rate of automatic reclosing of the line.
4. It is helpful to eliminate the self-excitation of the generator.
5. Improve the power factor of the power grid
1. Reduce the power frequency voltage to increase the value.
2. Reduce the operating overvoltage.
3. Avoid self-excitation over-voltage on long-load generator with no-load lines.
4. Conducive to single-phase reclosing.
(1) Capacitive effects on light no-load or light-load lines to reduce power frequency transient overvoltage.
(2) Improve the voltage distribution on long transmission lines.
(3) Make the reactive power in the line as balanced as possible at light load to prevent the unreasonable flow of reactive power and reduce the power loss on the line.
(4) When large units and systems are juxtaposed, the power frequency steady-state voltage on the high-voltage bus is reduced to facilitate the juxtaposition of generators in the same period.
(5) Prevent the self-excitation resonance phenomenon that may occur on the generator’s long line.
(6) When the neutral point of the reactor is used for the small reactor grounding device, the small phase reactor can also be used to compensate the phase-to-phase and phase-to-ground capacitance of the line to accelerate the automatic extinguishment of the latent supply current and facilitate the use of single-phase automatic reclosure.
The shunt reactor is used to compensate the capacitive charging power of the ultra-high-voltage line, which is conducive to limiting the increase of the power frequency voltage and the operating over-voltage in the system, and reducing the insulation level of the ultra-high-voltage system: it can improve the voltage distribution along the line, increase system stability and Power transmission capacity: and improve the reactive power flow in light-load lines, which is beneficial to reduce the active power loss, prevent the voltage from increasing, and facilitate the grid connection of the system: it is helpful to eliminate the self-excitation effect due to the no-load long line of the synchronous motor: accelerate the latent power supply The stream goes out. Easy to install single-phase fast reclosing.
Telphone:+86.13012051391 E-mail:firstname.lastname@example.org Skype:jun.shi03
©2004-2020 esoo.org. All Rights Reserved.
© 2010-2019 Rogue Fitness. All Rights Reserved.