Main Circuit Rating Voltage:High Voltage
DC contactor refers to a contactor used in the DC circuit, which is mainly used to control the DC circuit (main circuit, control circuit and excitation circuit, etc.). The iron core of the DC contactor is different from the AC contactor. It has no eddy current, so it is generally made of mild steel or industrial pure iron to make a circle. Since the DC coil of the DC contactor is connected with direct current, there is no impact on the starting current, and there is no violent impact of the iron core, so it has a long life and is suitable for frequent start and stop. The selection of AC and DC contactors can be checked according to the working voltage and current of the line.
1.Controllable DC high current high voltage
2.Compact structure, low working noise
4.Contact reliability is high
5.No special requirement for installation
The contactor adopts a modular design, which can assemble the number of contact paths required by the customer and the form of contact required by the customer (normally open, normally closed and converted) with the fewest parts; the contact breaking voltage of this series of products is high , And the use of transverse magnetic field to extinguish the arc, the highest breaking voltage can reach 220VDC. The product is suitable for program-controlled power supply or uninterruptible power supply system, forklifts, electric vehicles, engineering machinery systems.
When the contactor coil is energized, the coil current generates a magnetic field, which causes the static iron core to generate electromagnetic attraction to attract the moving iron core and drive the contact action: the normally closed contact is opened, and the normally open contact is closed, and the two are linked. When the coil is de-energized, the electromagnetic suction force disappears, and the armature is released under the action of the release spring to restore the contact: the normally open contact is opened, and the normally closed contact is closed.
1. Choose the type of DC contactor The type of DC contactor should be selected according to the type of load current and the weight of the load, that is, whether it is an AC load or a DC load, whether it is a light load, a general load, or a heavy load.
2. The rated current of the main contact of the DC contactor can be calculated according to the empirical formula of the IN main contact ≥PN motor / (1 ~ 1.4) UN motor if the motor controlled by the DC contactor starts, brakes or Frequent reversal, generally reduce the rated current of the main contactor of the contactor by one level.
3. Rated voltage of the main contact The voltage marked on the nameplate of the contactor refers to the rated voltage that the main contact can withstand, not the voltage of the attraction coil.The rated voltage of the main contact of the contactor should not be less than the rated voltage of the load during use.
4. Selection of operating frequency The operating frequency refers to the number of times the contactor is turned on and off per hour. When the on-off current is large and the on-off frequency is too high, it will cause the contact to overheat seriously, even welding. If the operating frequency exceeds the specified value, it should be Choose a DC contactor with a higher rated current.
5. Selection of the rated voltage of the coil The rated voltage of the coil is not necessarily equal to the rated voltage of the main contact.When the circuit is simple and the number of electrical appliances is small, the voltage of 380V or 220V can be directly used. Voltage (36V, 110V, or 127V internationally in 1964) coil.
Telphone:+86.13012051391 E-mail:email@example.com Skype:jun.shi03
©2004-2020 esoo.org. All Rights Reserved.
© 2010-2019 Rogue Fitness. All Rights Reserved.