Power Distribution Equipment is a collective name for high-voltage distribution cabinets, generators, transformers, power lines, circuit breakers, low-voltage switch cabinets, switchboards, switch boxes, and control boxes in power systems.
Features of indoor power distribution equipment
1. The floor space is smaller than the outdoor layout.
2. Maintenance, operation and inspection are not affected by climatic conditions.
3. The electrical equipment is not easily affected by the air environment of the outside house, and the maintenance workload is small.
4. The distance between electrical equipment is small, the ventilation and heat dissipation conditions are poor, and it is not easy to expand.
5. Housing construction investment is large, but lower-priced indoor equipment can be used, which can reduce equipment investment.
Features of outdoor power distribution units
1. No need for a power distribution device room, saving construction materials and reducing civil construction costs, and the construction period is generally short.
2. The distance between adjacent equipment is large, which reduces the risk of fault spread and facilitates live working.
3. The inspection equipment is clear and easy to expand.
4. Easily affected by the external climate, the equipment operating conditions are poor, need to strengthen the insulation.
5. Climate change brings difficulties to equipment maintenance and operation.
6. Large area, large investment in hydropower station.
Telphone:+86.13012051391 E-mail:email@example.com Skype:jun.shi03
©2004-2020 esoo.org. All Rights Reserved.
© 2010-2019 Rogue Fitness. All Rights Reserved.