Shielded cable is a transmission line that uses metal mesh braid to wrap signal lines. The braid is usually red copper or tinned copper.
Suitable for transformers and similar equipment.
1. Rated voltage U0 / U 3.6 / 6KV;
2. The long-term working temperature of the cable conductor is 90 ° C;
3. The minimum bending radius of the cable is 6 times the cable diameter;
4. The cable must not be exposed to sunlight for a long time;
5. The bottom core of the cable must be well grounded.
1. The finished cable should withstand the power frequency AC voltage test. The power core is 11.0kv5min.
2. The transition resistance of the shield or monitoring layer should not be greater than 3kΩ.
3. The fire test cable should be subjected to the fire test specified in GB12666.2 DZ — 1.
4. Partial discharge experiment 1.5U0 discharge capacity is not more than 20PC.
5.Dielectric loss angle tangent test U0 is not greater than 0.035.
6. Impulse voltage test After 95 ° C, 60KV positive and negative characters for 10 times each, apply 11KV power frequency to the cable model for 15min.
7. The cable should be able to withstand 3U, 4h power frequency voltage test.
Telphone:+86.13012051391 E-mail:firstname.lastname@example.org Skype:jun.shi03
©2004-2020 esoo.org. All Rights Reserved.
© 2010-2019 Rogue Fitness. All Rights Reserved.