Control cables are PVC insulated and PVC sheathed control cables suitable for industrial and mining enterprises, energy and transportation departments, and for control and protection lines with AC rated voltages below 450/750 volts.
The core of the control cable is a copper core, with a nominal cross section of 2.5mm2 and below, 2 to 61 cores; 4 to 6mm2, 2 to 14 cores; 10mm2, 2 to 10 cores. Control cable working temperature: rubber insulation is 65 ° C, PVC insulation is 70 ° C and 105 ° C. The control cables used in computer systems generally use polyvinyl chloride, polyethylene, cross-linked polyethylene, and fluoroplastic insulation products.
1. DC resistance: 20 ℃, 0.4mm copper wire, 148Ω / km or less, 0.5mm copper wire, 95Ω / km or less.
2. Insulation electrical strength: 1min 1kv without breakdown between conductors and 3kv without breakdown between conductor and shield for 1min.
3. Insulation resistance: Each core wire is grounded to the other cores, the control cable is greater than 10000MΩ.km, and the HYAT cable is greater than 3000MΩ.km.
4. Working capacitance: average value 52 ± 2nF / km.
5. Far-end crosstalk defense: The average power of the specified combination at 150kHZ is greater than 69dB / km.
Telphone:+86.13012051391 E-mail:firstname.lastname@example.org Skype:jun.shi03
©2004-2020 esoo.org. All Rights Reserved.
© 2010-2019 Rogue Fitness. All Rights Reserved.