Polyurethane rubber is a series of elastomer materials containing more urethane groups on the polymer main chain. It is actually a polyurethane rubber, which is simply referred to as polyurethane rubber or urethane rubber or polyurethane elastomer. In addition to the polymer chain containing urethane groups, also contain an ester group, an ether group, a ureido group, an aryl group and an aliphatic chain. It is usually caused by an oligomer polyol, polyisocyanate, and chain extender together. Urethane rubber with the use of different raw materials and ratio, reaction conditions, etc., and ways to form a variety of different configurations and types.
(1) Excellent abrasion resistance: Abrasion resistance is the highest among all rubbers. Laboratory test results show that the abrasion resistance of UR is 3 to 5 times that of natural rubber, and it is often as high as about 10 times in practical applications.
(2) High strength and good elasticity in the range of Shore A60 to Shore A70 hardness.
(3) Good shock absorption. At room temperature, the UR damping element can absorb 10% to 20% of the vibration energy. The higher the vibration frequency, the greater the energy absorption.
(4) Good oil and chemical resistance. UR has less affinity with non-polar mineral oils. It has almost no erosion in fuel oils (such as kerosene, gasoline) and mechanical oils (such as hydraulic oil, motor oil, lubricants, etc.), which is much better than general rubber. Comparable with nitrile rubber. The disadvantage is greater swelling in alcohols, esters, ketones and aromatics.
(5) The coefficient of friction is high, generally above 0.5.
(6) Low temperature resistance, ozone resistance, radiation resistance, electrical insulation, and good adhesion.
First of all, it can be applied to track and field plastic track sports fields, including basketball, volleyball, badminton and tennis courts. There are indoor and outdoor types. This kind of plastic site has a longer service life than wood flooring, and is suitable for wear resistance, oil resistance, weather resistance and aging. Polyurethane rubber has excellent oil resistance, so it is also used as an oil-resistant drum. Due to its excellent performance, it can replace other alloys in the automotive industry and can be used in automotive bumpers, steering wheels, and automotive peripheral components. Secondly, because of the advantages of low abrasion, high friction coefficient and low noise, the transfer device made by him has a stable speed. Therefore, coal mine and mining conveyor belts can be made of polyurethane compound rubber, high hardness polyurethane casting glue can be used as gear mercury gear, has the characteristics of stable liquid transmission. In addition, it is also used as a lining and a protective layer for non-metallic car snow chains and high-rise building rescue water pipe linings; for high-pressure seals and high-pressure water pipes; it can reduce costs in terms of shoemaking, and is beautiful; Wall oil tanks, oil-resistant seals, dust-proof seals; as potting materials for cable streets, electronic components and printed circuits, and as ideal anti-vibration rubber, and also have a wide range of uses in human organs and medical and sanitary appliances.
Secondly, it is also used in the field of defense industry, such as polyurethane insulation materials in aerospace systems, which have the advantages of excellent bonding performance and high strength.
1: It is used for discharging and peeling rubber pad on the die.
2: It has been widely used in punching, bending, shallow drawing and forming processes.
Telphone:+86.13012051391 E-mail:firstname.lastname@example.org Skype:jun.shi03
©2004-2020 esoo.org. All Rights Reserved.
© 2010-2019 Rogue Fitness. All Rights Reserved.