Usage:General Purpose, General Purpose
Contact Load:Low Power, High Power
Contact Material:Copper or Silver
The small DC relay refers to a small electronic control device that uses DC current for common power supply. With control system (also called input loop) and controlled system (also called output loop), it is usually used in automatic control circuit. It is equivalent to “automatic switch” and plays the role of automatic adjustment, safety protection, conversion circuit and so on in the circuit.
Automatic adjustment, safety protection, conversion circuit
1. The DC resistance of the coil refers to the resistance value of the coil measured with a multimeter.
2. Rated working voltage or rated working current, which refers to the voltage or current value of the coil when the relay is working normally.
3. The pull-in voltage or current refers to the minimum voltage or current when the relay generates pull-in. If only the pull-in voltage is applied to the relay coil, the pull-in at this time is not reliable. Generally, the pull-in voltage is about 75% of the rated working voltage.
4. The release voltage or current refers to the voltage value when the relay voltage decreases from a pull-in state to a release state when the voltage across the relay decreases to a certain value. The release voltage is much smaller than the pull-in voltage. Generally, the release voltage is about 1/4 of the pull-in voltage.
5. Contact load refers to the voltage and current values that the contacts of the relay can withstand when switching
Automatic control circuit
Telphone:+86.13012051391 E-mail:email@example.com Skype:jun.shi03
©2004-2020 esoo.org. All Rights Reserved.
© 2010-2019 Rogue Fitness. All Rights Reserved.