Radial tire is a structural form of tire, which is different from bias tire, arch tire, and pressure tire. The international code for radial tires is “R”, commonly known as “steel tires”.
1) Large ground area, good adhesion, small tread slip, and low unit pressure on the ground, so small rolling resistance and long service life.
2) The tire crown is thick and has a hard belt layer, which is not easy to puncture; the deformation is small during driving, which can reduce fuel consumption by 3% to 8%.
3) Because the number of plies is small and the sidewall is thin, the radial elasticity is large, the cushioning performance is good, and the load capacity is large.
4) Good heat dissipation performance, suitable for high temperature and high speed driving.
5) Tax incentives: Since January 1, 2001, radial tires are exempt from consumption tax.
1) Tire assembly: radial tires cannot be mixed with other tires on the same vehicle, and they are not allowed to be mounted on the same axle with other tires.
2) Tire pressure: The radial tire should be inflated according to the specified standards. When its inflation pressure is the same as that of ordinary tires, it will appear underinflated.
3) Vehicle toe: When the front tires of a car are converted from radial tires to radial tires, the toe should be reduced accordingly.
4) Driving operation: When driving a vehicle equipped with radial tires, start slowly and brake stably. When turning, meeting, or driving on uneven roads, slow down. Overtaking should be on a wide ground, and do not hit the steering wheel.
5) Protect the carcass: Radial tires have thin sidewalls, large deformation, and are easily scratched.
Structure of load radial tire
Ø Carcass: Most are made of single-layer steel cord (or rayon, nylon, aramid, etc.)
Ø Belt layer: 3-4 layers of steel cord fabric
Ø Shoulder pad rubber: there is an intermediate layer between the carcass and the belt layer
Ø Bead: It consists of travellers, upper and lower triangular rubber cores, steel wire cloth reinforcement layer and sub-portion rubber
Ø Tread rubber: tread rubber, lower rubber
Ø Side rubber
Car radial tire structure
Ø Beads: consisting of travellers, composite hard rubber cores and spigots
Ø Carcass: 1-2 layers of fiber cord
Ø Belt layer: two layers of steel cord
Ø Crown belt: sometimes according to technical design, one or two layers of nylon cords are added to improve the high-speed performance of car tires
Ø Tread rubber
Ø Under tread rubber
Ø Side rubber
Ø Lining layer
Light truck radial tire structure
The carcass is composed of two to three layers of fiber, and the belt layer is made of two steel cords. Because the speed is not as high as that of a car tire, a crown layer is generally not required.
Radial tires can be divided into three types according to different materials: full-wire radial tires, semi-wire radial tires and full-fiber radial tires.
The carcass and belt layer of all-steel radial tires are made of steel cords, which are generally used on load-bearing and engineering machinery vehicles.
Semi-steel radial tires use rayon or other fibers for the carcass, and steel cords for the belt. This type of radial tire is generally used on cars or light trucks, such as buses.
The carcass and belt of all-fiber radial tires are all made of rayon or other fiber cords. The belt cords should be low-elongation cords. This radial tire is generally used on low-speed cars or tractors.
Radial tires have a reasonable structure and superior performance to bias tires. They have many excellent characteristics: good wear resistance and puncture resistance; good cushioning performance and low driving temperature; good stability and safety performance, high mileage and economic benefits.
Telphone:+86.13012051391 E-mail:email@example.com Skype:jun.shi03
©2004-2020 esoo.org. All Rights Reserved.
© 2010-2019 Rogue Fitness. All Rights Reserved.