Plastic plates are plates made of plastic, which is a synthetic polymer compound that can be freely changed in shape. Plastic is a material synthesized by polymerization or condensation reaction using monomer raw materials. It is composed of synthetic resin and additives such as fillers, plasticizers, stabilizers, lubricants, and colorants. Its main component is synthetic resin.
1. Chemical resistance;
2. Shiny, partially transparent or translucent;
3. Mostly good insulators;
4. Lightweight and sturdy;
5. Easy processing, mass production, cheap price;
6. Wide range of applications, multiple functions, easy coloring, and high temperature resistance;
7. Storage of goods can be moisture-proof;
8. Most plastics are light, chemically stable and will not rust;
9. Good impact resistance;
10. Good insulation and low thermal conductivity;
11. Good general moldability and colorability, low processing cost;
12. Most plastics have poor heat resistance, large thermal expansion rate, and easy to burn;
13. Poor dimensional stability and easy deformation;
14. Most plastics have poor low temperature resistance and become brittle at low temperatures;
15. Easy to age;
16. Has better transparency and abrasion resistance;
17. Some plastics are easily soluble in solvents.
1. ABS plastic board
ABS plastic board is generally used in building models, hand prototypes, refrigerator refrigeration, electronics and electrical fields, and medicine.
2.pe plastic board
PE plastic board is generally used in medical machine parts, as well as clothing manufacturing, food packaging, etc. At the same time, it can also transport gas, water, sewage and agricultural irrigation.
3.PVC plastic board
It is a good thermoformed plastic that can replace some stainless steel and corrosion-resistant synthetic materials. It is widely used in chemical, petroleum, electroplating, mining, medicine, electronics and other industries.
Telphone:+86.13012051391 E-mail:email@example.com Skype:jun.shi03
©2004-2020 esoo.org. All Rights Reserved.
© 2010-2019 Rogue Fitness. All Rights Reserved.