Testing Methods:Dynamic Testing Static Balance Testing
A semi-steel radial tire is a new type of tire with carcass cords arranged in the meridian direction, and cushioning layers with cords arranged in the circumferential direction or near the circumferential direction tightly hooped on the carcass. It consists of six main parts: tread, carcass, sidewall, buffer layer (or belt layer), bead, inner liner (or airtight layer).
(1) Long service life. Because a radial belt has a relatively rigid belt layer between the tread of the radial tire and the carcass ply, when the tire rolls on the road surface, the circumferential deformation is small and the relative slippage is small. Because of the large radial elasticity of the tire body, the ground contact area of the tire is increased, and the pressure is reduced. Therefore, the tread has strong abrasion resistance, puncture resistance, and is not easy to burst tires.
(2) Low rolling resistance and low fuel consumption. Because of the small number of ply tires, low driving temperature, fast heat dissipation, and small circumferential deformation, the rolling resistance is 15% -20% smaller than that of ordinary diagonal tires, and the taxi distance is about 25%. Therefore, the use of radial tires is not only Can improve the car’s driving speed, and also improve the car’s fuel economy (generally can reduce fuel consumption by 5% -12%).
(3) Large carrying capacity. Because the radial tire cords are aligned with the main deformation direction of the tires, the strength of the cords is fully and effectively used, so it is more than 10% higher than the load capacity of ordinary diagonal tires. For example, the bearing capacity of a domestic 9000-20 radial tire with only one layer of steel cord is 1800KG, while the capacity of the same type of diagonal tire with 10 layers of cotton cord is only 1500KG.
(4) Good shock absorption performance. The radial radial elasticity of the factor meridian carcass is large, and the radial (vertical to the ground) deformation is large, which can alleviate the impact of uneven roads, improve the ride comfort of the car, ride comfort, and reduce the possibility of impact damage to the vehicle. To help extend the life of the vehicle.
(1) The cords of the carcass ply are at an angle of 90 ° C to the center line of the tread, and the cords of each layer do not cross each other. Because the carcass cords are arranged in the direction of the earth’s meridian, the strength of the cords can be fully utilized, so the number of plies of this tire is 40% -50% lower than that of ordinary diagonal tires (for example, if the carcass uses steel cords, Only one layer is needed), the carcass is relatively soft and elastic.
(2) The cords are connected by rubber only in the circumferential direction. In order to bear the larger tangential force generated when the vehicle is running, the radial tire belt layer uses a multi-layer cord belt layer arranged at a small angle (10 ° -20 °) with the centerline of the tread. High-strength, low-deformation steel or fabric (rayon, nylon and other fiber materials) cords are mainly made of full steel cord belts. This makes the belt layer like a steel belt tightly hooped on the carcass to bear the internal pressure and external force of the tire, which greatly improves the rigidity and strength of the tread.
Semi-steel radial tires are a type of radial tires, commonly known as car tires. According to different cord materials used in carcass and belt, radial tires can be divided into three types: all-steel radial tires, semi-steel radial tires and all-fiber radial tires.
Telphone:+86.13012051391 E-mail:firstname.lastname@example.org Skype:jun.shi03
©2004-2020 esoo.org. All Rights Reserved.
© 2010-2019 Rogue Fitness. All Rights Reserved.