Nickel Alloy spark plug for engines
Warranty:30000 KM, 30000km
Quality:100% tested spark plug
Spark Plug Type:Resistor spark plug
The spark plug with a long ceramic skirt and protruding outside the housing is called a protruding spark plug. It is a kind of derived structure developed as a fuel-saving fuel-saving countermeasure. Because this spark plug’s flashing end is more exposed to the combustion gas, it can not only increase the working temperature at low power and reduce the tendency of supercooled pollution, but also at high power, it is affected by “feed cooling” No early ignition occurs, so it is widely used in engines.
The insulator skirt is longer and protrudes beyond the end face of the housing. It has the advantages of large heat absorption, good anti-fouling ability, etc., and can be directly cooled by the intake air to reduce the temperature, so it is not easy to cause hot ignition, so the thermal adaptation range is wide.
Protruding spark cold was originally designed for overhead valve engines. Its insulator skirt protrudes into the threaded end of the casing and extends into the combustion chamber. Absorbs more heat in the combustion mixture, and has a higher operating temperature at high speeds to avoid contamination. At high speeds, due to the top of the valve, the inhaled air is directed at the insulator skirt and cooled to increase the maximum temperature More heat range. Protruding spark plugs are not suitable for side-valve engines because of the large number of turns in the intake port, and the airflow has little effect on cooling the insulator skirt.
(1) The spark plug is severely ablated. The tip of the spark plug is scarred, damaged, or the electrode is melted and ablated.
(1) The electrode is melted and the insulator is white. It indicates that the temperature in the combustion chamber is too high. This may be due to excessive carbon deposits in the combustion chamber, excessive valve clearance, or excessive cooling of the cooling device, or the spark plug may not be tightened to the specified torque.
(2) The electrode becomes round and the insulator is scarred. It indicates that the engine is prematurely burning, it may be the ignition time is too early or it is used. The gasoline label is too low, the spark plug has a high heating value, etc .;
(3) The top of the insulator is chipped. Knocking combustion is the main cause of insulator rupture. The ignition time is too early and the gasoline grade is low. If the temperature in the combustion chamber is too high, it may cause engine knocking combustion.
(4) There are gray-black stripes on the top of the insulator. This stripe indicates that the spark plug has leaked and should be replaced with a new one.
(2) The spark plug has deposits. Deposits sometimes appear between the tip of the spark plug insulator and the electrode.
(1) Oily deposits. There are oily deposits on the spark plugs, indicating that the lubricating oil has entered the combustion chamber. If it is only an individual spark plug, the valve stem oil seal may be damaged. If this deposit is stuck to the spark plug of each cylinder, it indicates that the cylinder has oil leakage. Check the air filter and ventilation device for blockage.
(2) Black sediment. There are black deposits inside the spark plug electrode and inside, indicating that the mixed gas is too thick, which can increase the engine running speed and last for every minute, it can burn out a layer of black soot left on the electrode.
Telphone:+86.13012051391 E-mail:email@example.com Skype:jun.shi03
©2004-2020 esoo.org. All Rights Reserved.
© 2010-2019 Rogue Fitness. All Rights Reserved.