Rated work voltage:AC400V 690V
Type 1:drawer type
Drawer circuit breakers are circuit breakers that can power circuits. When the circuit breaker body is placed in a drawer base, it becomes a drawer circuit breaker.
1. It is convenient to replace the circuit breaker. When the running circuit breaker is damaged, the spare circuit breaker can be quickly replaced. At this time, as long as the damaged circuit breaker is shaken out of the drawer base, a new circuit breaker can be installed, which reduces the power failure time;
2. Can be used as an isolator. When the circuit or equipment needs to be repaired, for safety isolation, the circuit breaker body is shaken out, and the circuit is disconnected and isolated.
3. The circuit breaker has the characteristics of small volume, high breaking, short flashover (some specifications are zero flashover), with isolation, anti-vibration, etc. Suitable for distribution networks with AC 50Hz, rated voltage to 660V (690V) and below, and rated current 400-6300A.
4. Used to distribute electrical energy and protect lines and power equipment from the dangers of overload, undervoltage, short circuit, single-phase grounding and other faults.
5. The short circuit breaker has intelligent protection function. Selective protection is precise. Can improve power supply reliability. Avoid unnecessary power outages. With an open communication interface.
6. Drawer type intelligent circuit breaker has a drawer type installation structure. Both the main circuit and the secondary circuit use a plug-in structure and omit the necessary isolators for the fixed type, which serves one purpose and two uses, improves the economical use, and brings great convenience to operation and maintenance. Enhanced safety and reliability.
1. Have sufficient strength, especially the strength of the extended track. Because circuit breakers, especially large-capacity circuit breakers, are very heavy, the drawer base must be able to withstand this weight without deformation, and at the same time, there should be positioning on the extension track to ensure that the circuit breaker does not slip when pulled out. Breaking the circuit breaker is very dangerous. Not only is the circuit breaker damaged, but it may also hurt the operator.
2. The circuit breaker should be kept as parallel as possible when pushed in or shaken out of the drawer base to ensure smooth insertion or ejection.
3. An insulation safety baffle is set. When the circuit breaker is shaken from the drawer base, the insulation safety baffle is closed to prevent the operator from accidentally touching the static isolation contacts of the main circuit. It should meet the IP30 requirement to ensure the safety of the operator. When the circuit breaker is shaken, its insulation safety baffle should be opened automatically to allow the plug-in contacts to enter smoothly and ensure reliable insertion.
4. Ensure three positions, namely the on position, the test position, and the isolation position. In the ON position, both the main circuit and the auxiliary circuit (secondary circuit) are reliably connected; in the test position, the main circuit is disconnected, and the auxiliary circuit (secondary circuit) is still connected. At this time, the circuit breaker can perform an operation test. ; In the isolated position, the main circuit and the auxiliary circuit are disconnected, and the main circuit isolation contacts meet the isolation requirements. When the circuit breaker reaches each position, there should be clear instructions, especially when the circuit breaker is shaken to reach the on position, in addition to the clear instructions, clear information, such as a “kara” sound, is required to tell the operator, The circuit breaker is safe and ready for operation.
5. Plug-in contacts. There are two types of main circuit plug-in contacts: one is a clamp contact (female contact), which is placed on the drawer base, so that the circuit breaker body has only a bus-type plug-in contact (male contact); The other can also be reversed. The clamp contact is placed on the circuit breaker body, so that the fixed circuit breaker and the drawer circuit breaker body are common. However, when there are clamp-type contacts on the fixed circuit breaker, there must be a transition plug when it is installed in the switch cabinet so as to be connected to the bus bar.
Auxiliary (secondary) plug-in contacts are also important. The current and voltage signals of the circuit breaker’s control, protection and auxiliary circuits are sent out of the circuit breaker through this plug-in contact. In addition to the large number of contacts (40-50 points), it is required to maintain contact during the insertion of the drawer circuit breaker. Therefore, the contact piece must have a certain length and sufficient elasticity.
6. Interlocking. When the circuit breaker body is pushed into the drawer seat, it must be done when the circuit breaker is open. This is because the plug-in contacts cannot be switched on. Therefore, when designing a drawer circuit breaker, it is necessary to ensure that the circuit breaker is automatically opened during the pushing process even if the circuit breaker is pushed into the drawer seat when it is closed. On the contrary, when the circuit breaker is shaken out, the circuit breaker is required to open the contact when the isolation contact is not opened to ensure the safety of operation.
7. The push-in and push-out of drawer type circuit breakers are generally completed by special rocker handles. The rocker handles can have different types, such as pole, bow, and three-section, but the breaker or drawer base must have a rocker handle. Placement. Do not place the rocker handle separately. The disadvantage of placing the rocker handle separately is that it is easy to lose. After the circuit breaker is operated for a period of time, it may be difficult to find the rocker handle when it is used, or it may be lost when the circuit breaker is installed. Some circuit breakers are cleverly designed. When the rocker handle is inserted into the rocking hole, the tripping fingers of the circuit breaker will be pushed first, which ensures that the circuit breaker will open when pushed or pushed out, which plays a good interlocking role.
Circuit breakers are classified into four types: C-type (basic type), L-type (standard type), M-type (higher breaking type), and H-type (high-breaking type) according to their rated limit short-circuit breaking capacity (Icu).
Drawer type intelligent circuit breaker has a rated insulation voltage of 800V (CM1-63 is 500V), suitable for AC 50HZ, rated working voltage of 690V and below (CM1-63 is 400V), the circuit with a rated operating current of 800A is not frequently converted And the motor is not used frequently. The circuit breaker has overload, short circuit and under voltage protection functions, which can protect the line and power equipment from damage.
Telphone:+86.13012051391 E-mail:email@example.com Skype:jun.shi03
©2004-2020 esoo.org. All Rights Reserved.
© 2010-2019 Rogue Fitness. All Rights Reserved.