Applicable Industries:Manufacturing Plant
There are a large number of harmonic sources such as rectifiers, converters, and frequency conversion devices in the power grid. The higher harmonics they generate can seriously endanger the main transformer and other electrical equipment in the system. Filter reactors are widely used in high and low voltage filter cabinets. They are connected in series with filter capacitors and tuned to a certain resonance frequency to absorb harmonic currents of the corresponding frequency in the power grid. Filter reactors and capacitors in series can not only effectively It absorbs the harmonics of the power grid and improves the power factor of the system, which plays a greater role in the safe operation of the system.
1.The filter reactor is divided into three-phase and single-phase, both of which are iron core dry type;
2. The iron core is made of high-quality low-loss cold-rolled silicon steel sheet, and the core is divided into uniform small sections by a plurality of air gaps. The air gap is spaced by epoxy laminated glass cloth plate and bonded with a special adhesive to ensure the reactance air gap. No change during operation;
3. The coil is wound with F grade or H grade flat copper wires, which are arranged closely and evenly;
4. After the filter reactor’s coil and iron core are assembled into one body, the process of pre-baking → vacuum dipping varnish → hot-baking curing is adopted. The H-level dipping varnish is used to firmly combine the coil and iron core of the reactor;
5. The clamps and fasteners of the filter reactor are made of non-magnetic materials to ensure that the reactor has a high quality factor and a good filtering effect;
6. The exposed parts have been treated with anti-corrosion;
7. Low temperature rise, small loss, high comprehensive utilization rate, easy to install.
1. Capacitive effect on light no-load or light-load lines to reduce power frequency transient overvoltage;
2. Improve the voltage distribution on long transmission lines;
3. Make the reactive power in the line as balanced as possible at light load to prevent the unreasonable flow of reactive power and also reduce the power loss on the line;
4. When large units and systems are juxtaposed, the power-frequency steady-state voltage on the high-voltage bus is reduced to facilitate the juxtaposition of generators in the same period;
5. Prevent the self-excitation resonance phenomenon that may occur in the long line of the generator;
6. When the neutral point of the reactor is passed through a small reactance grounding device,
Telphone:+86.13012051391 E-mail:firstname.lastname@example.org Skype:jun.shi03
©2004-2020 esoo.org. All Rights Reserved.
© 2010-2019 Rogue Fitness. All Rights Reserved.